Friday, July 15, 2016

Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Want to know about one of my new favorite products that I have been raving to my friends about? It's Maybelline's new Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks! Okay, I have been loving Maybelline lip products for YEARS and these are no different.

The Vivid Matte collection has a great variety of colors (which is a plus).  You will find nice neutral colors as well as beautiful bright colors. The best thing is that one bottle gives you two looks! One layer gives you a nice matte finish that is not too dry, while two layers gives you a creamy mousse finish. Don't be fooled.. a lot of matte lipsticks (even when they are liquid) can dry your lips, but these Vivid Mattes are not drying at all! And you can mix colors together to make your special blend!

I received two products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I received the color Nude Blush and Rebel Rose.


Nude Blush is a nice neutral color.  I like this for daytime use of when I need to get somewhere fast. Just dab a little on the lips and you're ready to go! Nude Blush reminds me of their Caramel Infused from the Elixir line.
One coat of Nude Blush.

Left: Caramel Infused (Elixir line)
Right: Nude Blush (Vivid Matte line)
Rebel Red is a nice bright red that gives you just the right pop of color. I love this color for a night out on the town with the hubby.  This color reminded me a little of Signature Scarlet from the Elixir line, except Rebel Red is a lot brighter and has a hint of orange.

One coat of Rebel Red

Left: Signature Scarlet
Right: Rebel Red

These two Vivid Matte Liquid lipsticks have become staples in my beach bag. I can't wait to try some of the other colors in the collection!  Maybelline, you've done it again!

xoxo
Qttie1








No comments:

Post a Comment