Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome to QttieStyle

Welcome to QttieStyle!  A blog full of fun and exciting reviews, ideas, and more.  I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

A self-proclaimed Princess since I was the age of 2 (just ask my mother the Queen), I love makeup, nail polish, clothes... pretty much anything and everything girlie!  I also love movies, music, books, hockey, and (like most of you) I am addicted to Pinterest.  I love to go out and meet new people and create new experiences.  The love of sharing my experiences with my friends and family became the motivation for this blog.

Throughout QttieStyle, I will post reviews and pictures of products that I receive (complimentary, through beauty subscriptions, gifts, or that I purchase).  I will review movies (good and bad), introduce music that I like, and I will experiment with recipes, looks, and crafts found on Pinterest.  I may even throw a few surprises here and there... so watch out!

I hope that you will walk this journey with me.

xoxo Qttie1

No comments:

Post a Comment