Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend of February 7th

I had a pretty good weekend... relaxing and running errands.  I have had a bit of a sore throat, so i didn't want to go crazy with activities.  Plus we are celebrating my mother's birthday this weekend... so I want to be feeling 100% for that!

I received a gift for helping a friend at Prestige Cosmetics (thanks Pat).  I received 6 eye shadow sticks and a mascara from their new Total Intensity line.  I also got a goldish lipstick named "Lust."  On Friday I played with these colors for a while (even though I had a migraine), and Yes, I will be doing a post on them.  Again, Thanks Pat!

We ran to Walmart on Saturday and my hubby got me another Maybelline Elixir and 2 Rimmel Show Off glosses!  I am absolutely addicted to these products.  I think that I now have 5 Elixirs and 4 Show Offs! Maybelline has a great variety of colors for the Elixirs and they are extremely glossy.  Rimmel's Show Offs are incredibly pigmented and also has great colors.  I also plan to do a post on these.

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Urban Decay for their Friends and Fanatics Event. 20% off of UD products is INCREDIBLE!!!!  Last time they had an offer like this was around the holidays time and even though I have been wanting the Naked palette (can you believe that even though I have tried the palette and have read soooo many great reveiws, that I don't own one?) I didn't get it.  I told myself that the next time UD had this event again, I would treat myself.  Sooooo... I ordered it yesterday!  I also got a Revolution Lipstick in the color 69 (which I have also been after).  I have the color Anarchy, and absolutely LOVE it.  The Revolution Lipsticks are very moisturizing and come in gorgeous colors.  My order shipped this morning and I should be getting it by Friday or Saturday.  To get 20% off (until February 14) use the code FFSPRING14.  And if you spend $50 or more, USPS shipping is free (thanks to RetailMeNot).

Today my Ipsy Glam Room updated and I am soooooo excited!  I love the products that I will be getting in my February bag and cannot wait!  I will definitely be posting pics on my bag when I receive it!

What did you do this weekend?
Any great buys?


Thanks for reading.

xoxo Qttie1

No comments:

Post a Comment