Sunday, February 8, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea

I love the holidays.., the decorations, the special limited products, the overall feel. As much as I do not care for tea, one of my favorite drinks during the holidays was the Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea that I received in my Frosty VoxBox from Influenster.
I do drink the Sleep Time Tea from Celestial Seasonings, so I was excited for this Candy Cane Lane tea.




I like peppermint tea, so I knew that I would like a candy cane tea. And it's green tea, which is healthy! The packed released an aroma of peppermint hot chocolate, which I LOVE! My hubby made the teas for us and OMG... it is wonderful. The scent filled the room and it smelled like Christmas! We both enjoyed our cups and agreed that this is one of the best teas that we have ever had. Unfortunately this is a seasonal item, so we can't wait for the holiday season to be back so that we can get some more!




Have you ever tried the Candy Cane Lane Green Tea from Celestial Seasonings? If so, what was your first impression?
What is your favorite tea?

xoxo,
Qttie1

No comments:

Post a Comment