Monday, April 14, 2014

Tarte Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection from QVC

About this time last year I went to Sephora to ask about the Tarte BB cream that I was reading about in beauty blogs. It just happened to be that they had a Tarte makeup artist doing makeovers (the mall had a lot of different events going on, including an appearance by Dr. Oz). The artist was amazing and I fell in love with the brand. So imagine my surprise when I was lying sick on the sofa and switching channels and found that QVC had a Tarte special! I had been wanting to get their CC foundation since the makeup artist used it on me and try their CC primer since I saw it in the store and this Colored Clay Collection included both products. After about 20 minutes of contemplating whether I should purchase it, I decided that I couldn't pass it up. Also, the hubby telling me to get it made my decision that much easier! Plus... they were offering a payment plan (3 easy payments), who could say no?

Here is what the Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection includes:




CC Primer
The CC Primer is a color corrective primer stick. The purple counteracts with the dullness in the skin and the green counteracts with the redness in the skin. It is very easy to apply and you can blend it easily with either a brush or your fingers. You can see the difference in you skin immediately. The retail value of the CC Primer is $34.00.




CC Liquid Foundation
This full coverage CC foundation has SPF 15 (perfect for the Florida sun) and is extremely light weight. I love it because not only does it fell like I am NOT wearing foundation, but it leaves my skin feeling super soft. I got this in the shade medium and it is absolutely perfect. A little goes a long way with this foundation, so don't put too much on the brush. The retail value of the CC Foundation is $39.00.




Bamboo Brush
The collection brings a bamboo foundation brush. The bristles are extremely soft and feels great on the skin. The Tarte brushes are of great quality and pick up just enough product. The retail value of the brush is $30.00.



Bronzer Blush
The bronzer blush looks absolutely beautiful on! The blush works well with all skin tones and again... a little goes a long way. I used the blush lightly on Saturday for a sun kissed look. The retail value for the bronzer blush is $27.00.




Lipsurgence Lipgloss
This Lipsurgence lipgloss came in the color True Love, which is a beautiful raspberry shade. The lipgloss felt thick when I swatched it on my hand, but felt nice on the lips. It is very build-able, sparkly, and glossy. The retail value is $19.00.




Colored Clay Eyeliner
The colored clay eyeliner came in your classic black (can you ever have enough black eyeliners?). The eyeliner goes on smooth and dark... absolutely gorgeous! The only issue I came across is that it didn't last too long on my water line and it smudged after some time. The retail value is $19.00.



Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
The mascara included in the collection is Tarte's best selling Lights, Camera, Lashes in black. This is a great volumizing mascara that made my lashes look amazing! I have heard great things about this mascara and can't believe that it has taken me this long to try it! This has definitely become one of my favorite mascaras! The retail value for Lights, Camera, Lashes is $19.00.




Makeup Bag
The makeup bag is pink (I love pink!) and extremely big! It holds everything in this collection and a whole lot more! It will definitely come in handy for vacation time. The retail value for this bag is $15.00.



In total, Tarte's Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection (8 including the bag) is worth $202.00, but QVC's special price was $65.96! The 3 easy payments made the deal even more incredible. Every product included is of great quality and worth every penny. This has become one of my favorite purchases. So, go out there and get some Tarte products and let me know what you think! If you already own a Tarte product, what is your favorite product? What do you think I should try out?

xoxo
Qttie1




No comments:

Post a Comment