Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello

Hello Lovelies.
I wanted to do a short post on what I will be working on this weekend and a few things that I am looking forward to in the next week. This weekend I will be working on posts for my April Julep Maven box (the colors are fun, bright, and gorgeous), my Tarte order from QVC, and my purchases from Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty! Let me tell you that the Ulta deals were amazing, but you had to act quick!



A few things that I am looking forward to (in order of when they will be happening):

  1. Tomorrow the Ipsy Glam Rooms will open! So far I am loving all of the products from the sneak peeks (come on Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner). Plus, I did a surprise subscription for my mother and she is finally off of the waitlist. I can't wait to see her expression when she gets her first bag.
  2. 3 day weekend!
  3. The hubby and I will be going to the Barrett Jackson Car Auction/Show on Friday.  Last year we had a blast, so I can't wait! Me and my classic cars.... :o)
  4. Writing my blog posts... of course!
  5. The hubby and I are planning to go watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 3D on Saturday (after his jam session).  Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan... need I say more?  Actually, I have always been a Marvel Comics fan, so they're the icing on the cake!
  6. Starting next week I will be taking a Photoshop class at the local high school, which should be a lot of fun.
Last but not least, I wanted to mention that I received an invitation to attend the premier of Draft Day at a local movie theater. I took my dad with me because I thought that he would enjoy this football movie. The movie stars Kevin Costner and Jennifer Garner (there are a lot of other big actors) and it is absolutely fantastic! I am not a big fan of movies that are too dramatic, romantic, or depressing. I don't like most "chick flicks."  This movie had it all, most people laughed, cried, cheered, booed, and at the end clapped. You have love, pain, happiness, etc. Yes, the movie is about the NFL Draft, but you don't have to be a football fan to appreciate it. For me, it reminded me of when my co-worker's son got drafted by the Baltimore Ravens (yes, he played with them when they won the Super Bowl). The players and families go through a lot of emotion and this film shows it. Plus it shows how easily decisions can be changed and made. Draft Day is a definite must see. 
If you want to know more about the movie, click here... Draft Day.

                                              

And now... my countdown begins!  Have a great day!

xoxo
Qttie1

No comments:

Post a Comment